St. Louis Activities
There’s a lot to do in St. Louis and so I’m going to compile a few ideas on this page.
Idea – check Groupon for Deals.
Also – here’s Trip Advisors list.
- Anheuser Busch Brewery Tour
- Arch and Museum
- Baseball – Cardinals
- Butterfly House – free on first Tuesday of the month for St. Louis city and county residents from 9 am to 11 am.
- City Museum
- Crestwood Swimming Pool – Best Pool Award from Luke P.
- Float Trips – Meramec, Huzzah and Courtois – Black rivers – these are usually about two hours from St. Louis.
- Grants Farm – get parking coupon – about 3 hours – very nice. Bring quarters for food to feed animals.
- Magic House – Kirkwood.
- Missouri Botanical Garden – St. Louis City/County residents enjoy free Garden admission on Wednesday and Saturday mornings before noon – they also have a childrens area.
- Missouri History Museum
- Myseum – I’ve never been here, but saw an article about this.
- http://www.stlpolarexpressride.com/ Exhibit and Train ride from Union Station to Kirkwood
- Powder Valley – exhibits plus hiking.
- Purina Farms
- Roller Skating – close to us.
- Science Center
- Six Flags
- Suson Park and Farm
- Transportation Museum –
- Zoo – Membership is $65. For a family of 5 you could easily spend this much on parking, rides etc. The Zoo is open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily except on dates listed below:
Christmas Eve – December 24, 2014: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Christmas Day December 25, 2014: CLOSED
- Zoo – Wildlights – http://www.stlzoo.org/events/calendarofevents/wildlights/
Texas – Rob and Melissa
Day 1 – Grants Farm and Swimming at Crestwood Pool.
Day 2 – Zoo, Arch, Rigazzis on The Hills and Ted Drews.