Read ID in One Hour
The standard old Missouri drivers license will no be valid for airline travel as of October 1, 2020. Here is the process we just went through to apply for the new license.
- Cost – $5.00
- Time – it took us an hour of waiting.
- Documents we needed – drivers license, passport, social security 1099 and bank statement with your name and address.
- There are other document options so make sure you read the entire document below – https://dor.mo.gov/forms/5754.pdf
- You get back your old license and give you a temporary license until your new Real ID license comes in the mail.
- You cannot extend your drivers license, but will keep the expiration date on your old license.
- For more information click here.
- Tip – the office is open late a couple of days per week. I’ve been told that coming on those days at a late time and you can get right in.