Emergency Training – Class #1
1. Have an out of state emergency contact person. Your family would know to contact that person in case they can’t get hold of you.
2. Texting might have a better chance of getting through than regular phone calls.
3. The only way out of St. Louis that doesn’t involve going over a bridge is Manchester Rd.
After a Disaster:
- Assess your own situation and make sure you’ve taken of your safety needs.
- Clear the roads. Emergency and responders need to be able to get to the victims. Nails have stopped a lot of emergency vehicles